As an IT services support company based in Leeds, we have seen a huge demand for computer support services and we are here to save you time and money we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with a local service delivered by an international workforce. Over the years we have expanded our Services and know that by keeping up to date with new trends in Mobile App Development, we will be able to deliver a superior service to our clients.
The Journey of the smartphone may not be very long, but it’s definitely going places and it’s getting to places extremely quickly, no one know what capabilities the next Samsung Galaxy or the New I phone will be but one this is for sure it will be amazing, powerful and spectacular.
Smartphone usage is growing in leaps and bounds and this had led to one of the more popular forms of coding in recent times, which is the creation of applications, or apps, that run on smartphones.
Just look at the different apps you have on your phone and the part they play in your life, companies understand this and have started to develop their own apps to complement the existing IT and digital services.
Mobile apps are developed for a precise platform, and the two most popular platforms today are iOS and Android.
Our Developers use Android Q Beta, this is the preferred version of Android, it sets our clients up to take advantage of a vast range of new features, from foldable devices to stronger security protections for all our clients, we have to mention Kotlin at this stage as Kotlin, allow our developers to write better Android apps because it is a modern statically typed programming language that speeds up our productivity and delivers faster results to our clients.
As highly trained iOS developers our team are responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Our iOS developers are proficient with at least one of the two programming languages for the iOS platform: Objective-C or Swift.
A mobile application development platform (MADP) may be a special kind of code that permits a business to build, test and perhaps deploy mobile applications for smartphones and tablets.
A business can either build its own mobile application development platform or buy one from the many third-party products available on the market. Mobile applications development platforms give developers one single environment and all of the tools the developer needs to create a mobile application.
Most platforms are geared toward creating iOS or Android applications, there is a growing trend now to produce cross-platform applications and provide an environment with specific tools. Many companies who want to introduce mobile applications provide them in house developers with a platform to write, manage, and deploy mobile applications. This process usually takes place entirely within a development or IT department.
Let’s bring you mobile app idea to life, contact us and let’s start the conversation.
- Biden urged to back AI weapons to counter China and Russia threats March 1, 2021A long-awaited report says the US president should ignore calls for a ban on autonomous weapons.
- 'Drunk' robot vacuums spark complaints from owners March 1, 2021Some Roombas have been behaving strangely following a recent software update from parent company iRobot.
- Recipeasly: Food website removed after blogger backlash March 1, 2021Copying content without consent could be a breach of copyright, lawyers say.
- Military trials training for missions in virtual reality March 1, 2021BBC's Zoe Kleinman experiences software which creates virtual training simulations for the military.
- 'Farms are going to need different kinds of robots' March 1, 2021A growing number of tech firms are helping farmers better look after their animals and crops.
- The influencer effect: 'Love Island star transformed my business' February 28, 2021Influencers can have a bad reputation but for some people they have proved to be a business lifeline.
- Drivers locked out of their cars at Royston Tesco February 27, 2021Police have received about 100 reports of key fobs not working and say the cause is not yet known.
- Monsters, mania and the unstoppable march of Pokémon February 27, 2021Several waves of Pokémania have swept the globe, keeping this lucrative franchise relevant for 25 years.
- Covid-19: How would an NHS vaccine passport app work? February 27, 2021There is growing speculation that a certificate scheme could be built into the main NHS app.
- Ros Atkins on... Is Facebook too powerful? February 27, 2021Ros Atkins looks at the consequences of Facebook's power on events in Myanmar, Washington DC and Australia.