As an IT services support company based in Leeds, we have seen a huge demand for computer support services and we are here to save you time and money we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with a local service delivered by an international workforce. Over the years we have expanded our Services and know that by keeping up to date with new trends in Mobile App Development, we will be able to deliver a superior service to our clients.
The Journey of the smartphone may not be very long, but it’s definitely going places and it’s getting to places extremely quickly, no one know what capabilities the next Samsung Galaxy or the New I phone will be but one this is for sure it will be amazing, powerful and spectacular.
Smartphone usage is growing in leaps and bounds and this had led to one of the more popular forms of coding in recent times, which is the creation of applications, or apps, that run on smartphones.
Just look at the different apps you have on your phone and the part they play in your life, companies understand this and have started to develop their own apps to complement the existing IT and digital services.
Mobile apps are developed for a precise platform, and the two most popular platforms today are iOS and Android.
Our Developers use Android Q Beta, this is the preferred version of Android, it sets our clients up to take advantage of a vast range of new features, from foldable devices to stronger security protections for all our clients, we have to mention Kotlin at this stage as Kotlin, allow our developers to write better Android apps because it is a modern statically typed programming language that speeds up our productivity and delivers faster results to our clients.
As highly trained iOS developers our team are responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Our iOS developers are proficient with at least one of the two programming languages for the iOS platform: Objective-C or Swift.
A mobile application development platform (MADP) may be a special kind of code that permits a business to build, test and perhaps deploy mobile applications for smartphones and tablets.
A business can either build its own mobile application development platform or buy one from the many third-party products available on the market. Mobile applications development platforms give developers one single environment and all of the tools the developer needs to create a mobile application.
Most platforms are geared toward creating iOS or Android applications, there is a growing trend now to produce cross-platform applications and provide an environment with specific tools. Many companies who want to introduce mobile applications provide them in house developers with a platform to write, manage, and deploy mobile applications. This process usually takes place entirely within a development or IT department.
Let’s bring you mobile app idea to life, contact us and let’s start the conversation.
- How sunshine can make the railways greener November 25, 2020The railways in the UK, Australia and India getting power from the sun in different ways.
- Brain imaging technology designed for babies November 25, 2020Scientists demonstrate a scanning device that will make it easier to study the brain.
- Amazon sorry for Sidewalk 'confusion' November 24, 2020The new network, which uses other people's broadband, is not launching in the UK.
- Elon Musk becomes world's second richest person November 24, 2020The tech billionaire overtakes Bill Gates after Tesla shares soar on S&P acceptance
- How to 'disappear' on Happiness Avenue in Beijing November 24, 2020A group of volunteers trying to avoid surveillance cameras took more than two hours to walk 1km.
- Streaming payments 'threaten the future of music,' says Elbow's Guy Garvey November 24, 2020Elbow's Guy Garvey tells MPs that "musicians can't afford to pay the rent" with streaming royalties.
- Egypt singer Mohamed Ramadan faces lawsuit over photo with Israelis November 24, 2020Mohamed Ramadan is accused of "insulting the Egyptian people" with the images from a Dubai party.
- Director Tristram Shapeero apologises to Lukas Gage after unmuted comments November 24, 2020Tristram Shapeero has apologised publicly to Lukas Gage after making comments about his apartment.
- Huawei ban: UK networks breaking new law face big fines November 24, 2020The Telecommunications Security Bill bans the involvement of Huawei in the UK's 5G mobile network.
- New aircraft spy opportunities amid aerospace woes November 24, 2020Start-up firms target regional routes around the world with quiet, cheap electric aircraft.