As an IT services support company based in Leeds, we have seen a huge demand for computer support services and we are here to save you time and money we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with a local service delivered by an international workforce. Over the years we have expanded our Services and know that by keeping up to date with new trends in Mobile App Development, we will be able to deliver a superior service to our clients.
The Journey of the smartphone may not be very long, but it’s definitely going places and it’s getting to places extremely quickly, no one know what capabilities the next Samsung Galaxy or the New I phone will be but one this is for sure it will be amazing, powerful and spectacular.
Smartphone usage is growing in leaps and bounds and this had led to one of the more popular forms of coding in recent times, which is the creation of applications, or apps, that run on smartphones.
Just look at the different apps you have on your phone and the part they play in your life, companies understand this and have started to develop their own apps to complement the existing IT and digital services.
Mobile apps are developed for a precise platform, and the two most popular platforms today are iOS and Android.
Our Developers use Android Q Beta, this is the preferred version of Android, it sets our clients up to take advantage of a vast range of new features, from foldable devices to stronger security protections for all our clients, we have to mention Kotlin at this stage as Kotlin, allow our developers to write better Android apps because it is a modern statically typed programming language that speeds up our productivity and delivers faster results to our clients.
As highly trained iOS developers our team are responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Our iOS developers are proficient with at least one of the two programming languages for the iOS platform: Objective-C or Swift.
A mobile application development platform (MADP) may be a special kind of code that permits a business to build, test and perhaps deploy mobile applications for smartphones and tablets.
A business can either build its own mobile application development platform or buy one from the many third-party products available on the market. Mobile applications development platforms give developers one single environment and all of the tools the developer needs to create a mobile application.
Most platforms are geared toward creating iOS or Android applications, there is a growing trend now to produce cross-platform applications and provide an environment with specific tools. Many companies who want to introduce mobile applications provide them in house developers with a platform to write, manage, and deploy mobile applications. This process usually takes place entirely within a development or IT department.
Let’s bring you mobile app idea to life, contact us and let’s start the conversation.
- Coronavirus: NHS turns to big tech to tackle Covid-19 hot spots March 28, 2020Amazon, Google, Palantir, Microsoft and Faculty AI will help decision-makers better understand the crisis.
- Coronavirus lockdown: Clubbers go online for music March 28, 2020With the coronavirus lockdown bringing normal nightlife to an end, some enterprising DJs are going online.
- A 3D-printed ventilator designed for Spain's coronavirus patients March 28, 2020A team took a week to design an emergency-use ventilator out of 3D-printed parts
- The cello playing robot and other tech news March 27, 2020BBC Click's Paul Carter looks at some of the best tech stories of the week.
- Coronavirus: Tesla donates hundreds of ventilators to New York March 27, 2020New York has the highest number of coronavirus cases in the US and a shortage of ventilators.
- Coronavirus: Peak District drone police criticised for 'lockdown shaming' March 27, 2020Derbyshire Police is accused of "nanny policing" after sharing aerial shots of Peak District walkers.
- Food wholesalers offer online orders to sell stock March 27, 2020After trade from business stops, food and drink wholesalers are launching online home deliveries.
- Coronavirus: Online child abuse warning during lockdown March 27, 2020Europol is warning that online child abusers are preparing to take advantage of more unsupervised kids online.
- Coronavirus: Vodafone offers 30 days free mobile data March 27, 2020Vodafone is offering half a million pay monthly mobile customers 30 days of free unlimited data.
- Coronavirus: Zoom is in everyone's living room - how safe is it? March 27, 2020It may have got everyone chatting but some are talking about whether it is actually safe.