As an IT services support company based in Leeds, we have seen a huge demand for computer support services and we are here to save you time and money we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with a local service delivered by an international workforce. Over the years we have expanded our Services and know that by keeping up to date with new trends in Mobile App Development, we will be able to deliver a superior service to our clients.
The Journey of the smartphone may not be very long, but it’s definitely going places and it’s getting to places extremely quickly, no one know what capabilities the next Samsung Galaxy or the New I phone will be but one this is for sure it will be amazing, powerful and spectacular.
Smartphone usage is growing in leaps and bounds and this had led to one of the more popular forms of coding in recent times, which is the creation of applications, or apps, that run on smartphones.
Just look at the different apps you have on your phone and the part they play in your life, companies understand this and have started to develop their own apps to complement the existing IT and digital services.
Mobile apps are developed for a precise platform, and the two most popular platforms today are iOS and Android.
Our Developers use Android Q Beta, this is the preferred version of Android, it sets our clients up to take advantage of a vast range of new features, from foldable devices to stronger security protections for all our clients, we have to mention Kotlin at this stage as Kotlin, allow our developers to write better Android apps because it is a modern statically typed programming language that speeds up our productivity and delivers faster results to our clients.
As highly trained iOS developers our team are responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Our iOS developers are proficient with at least one of the two programming languages for the iOS platform: Objective-C or Swift.
A mobile application development platform (MADP) may be a special kind of code that permits a business to build, test and perhaps deploy mobile applications for smartphones and tablets.
A business can either build its own mobile application development platform or buy one from the many third-party products available on the market. Mobile applications development platforms give developers one single environment and all of the tools the developer needs to create a mobile application.
Most platforms are geared toward creating iOS or Android applications, there is a growing trend now to produce cross-platform applications and provide an environment with specific tools. Many companies who want to introduce mobile applications provide them in house developers with a platform to write, manage, and deploy mobile applications. This process usually takes place entirely within a development or IT department.
Let’s bring you mobile app idea to life, contact us and let’s start the conversation.
- What happens when the internet vanishes? February 25, 2020During a troublesome protest or tricky election, some countries just cut the online cord.
- Would you eat a 'steak' printed by robots? February 25, 20203D printing is meeting some of the ambitions touted when the technology emerged 20 years ago.
- Young drivers 'let down over insurance app faults' February 25, 2020Carrot uses phone data to measure braking and acceleration - but some say it often fails to work.
- UK's 5G network well within safety limits, Ofcom tests find February 24, 2020Ofcom testing of the UK's 5G network finds radiation is at a "tiny fraction" of safe levels.
- Huawei Mate XS: Hands-on with the folding phone February 24, 2020BBC Click's Chris Fox tries out the folding Huawei Mate XS for the first time.
- Google warns Huawei owners against 'sideloading' its apps February 24, 2020The Android owner says circumventing the Huawei ban is a major security risk.
- Wales considers online GCSE exams February 24, 2020The new head of Wales' exam watchdog believes "significantly more" tests could be sat online.
- YouTuber ‘became better human’ after race row February 24, 2020The 24-year-old was fired from a film inspired by Black Lives Matter in 2018 after a video resurfaced of him using racial language.
- How lake gases are powering homes in Rwanda February 23, 2020Methane is being extracted from Lake Kivu in Rwanda to generate electricity.
- 'Mad' Mike Hughes dies after crash-landing homemade rocket February 23, 2020"Mad" Mike Hughes, 64, wanted to launch himself into space to prove that the Earth was flat.