As an IT services support company based in Leeds, we have seen a huge demand for computer support services and we are here to save you time and money we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with a local service delivered by an international workforce. Over the years we have expanded our Services and know that by keeping up to date with new trends in Mobile App Development, we will be able to deliver a superior service to our clients.
The Journey of the smartphone may not be very long, but it’s definitely going places and it’s getting to places extremely quickly, no one know what capabilities the next Samsung Galaxy or the New I phone will be but one this is for sure it will be amazing, powerful and spectacular.
Smartphone usage is growing in leaps and bounds and this had led to one of the more popular forms of coding in recent times, which is the creation of applications, or apps, that run on smartphones.
Just look at the different apps you have on your phone and the part they play in your life, companies understand this and have started to develop their own apps to complement the existing IT and digital services.
Mobile apps are developed for a precise platform, and the two most popular platforms today are iOS and Android.
Our Developers use Android Q Beta, this is the preferred version of Android, it sets our clients up to take advantage of a vast range of new features, from foldable devices to stronger security protections for all our clients, we have to mention Kotlin at this stage as Kotlin, allow our developers to write better Android apps because it is a modern statically typed programming language that speeds up our productivity and delivers faster results to our clients.
As highly trained iOS developers our team are responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Our iOS developers are proficient with at least one of the two programming languages for the iOS platform: Objective-C or Swift.
A mobile application development platform (MADP) may be a special kind of code that permits a business to build, test and perhaps deploy mobile applications for smartphones and tablets.
A business can either build its own mobile application development platform or buy one from the many third-party products available on the market. Mobile applications development platforms give developers one single environment and all of the tools the developer needs to create a mobile application.
Most platforms are geared toward creating iOS or Android applications, there is a growing trend now to produce cross-platform applications and provide an environment with specific tools. Many companies who want to introduce mobile applications provide them in house developers with a platform to write, manage, and deploy mobile applications. This process usually takes place entirely within a development or IT department.
Let’s bring you mobile app idea to life, contact us and let’s start the conversation.
- Coronavirus: How will contact tracing work in England? May 28, 2020Millions in the UK will soon be asked to monitor who they have been near to combat coronavirus.
- Coronavirus: France set to roll out contact-tracing app before UK May 28, 2020One minister has compared the UK and France's outlier approaches to their nuclear deterrent effort.
- Twitter fact-checks China amid bias row May 28, 2020After fact-checking President Trump, Twitter adds warnings to Chinese tweets too.
- Uber destroys thousands of bikes and scooters May 28, 2020Videos of the red bikes being crushed were shared online after Uber sold its Jump business to Lime.
- Coastguard plans to add drones to air fleet May 28, 2020The use of unmanned aerial vehicles will form part of a new search and rescue contract.
- Trump to 'sign executive order about social media' May 28, 2020The latest dispute comes after Twitter added fact-check links to the president's tweets for the first time.
- Keeping fit in lockdown: Apps and sites which could help May 27, 2020Kate Russell looks at the online tools and guides helping motivate you to take exercise.
- Video streaming: Lockdown sees fifth of UK homes sign deals May 27, 2020Britons turned to Disney+ in droves, data suggests, but Apple TV has struggled to engage viewers.
- Meng Wanzhou: Huawei executive suffers US extradition blow May 27, 2020A Canadian court has ruled that the extradition hearing of Meng Wanzhou can continue.
- Drone drops off Isle of Mull coronavirus masks May 27, 2020Trials of delivery by drone are taking place on the Isle of Mull on Scotland's west coast.