As an IT services support company based in Leeds, we have seen a huge demand for computer support services and we are here to save you time and money we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with a local service delivered by an international workforce. Over the years we have expanded our Services and know that by keeping up to date with new trends in Mobile App Development, we will be able to deliver a superior service to our clients.
The Journey of the smartphone may not be very long, but it’s definitely going places and it’s getting to places extremely quickly, no one know what capabilities the next Samsung Galaxy or the New I phone will be but one this is for sure it will be amazing, powerful and spectacular.
Smartphone usage is growing in leaps and bounds and this had led to one of the more popular forms of coding in recent times, which is the creation of applications, or apps, that run on smartphones.
Just look at the different apps you have on your phone and the part they play in your life, companies understand this and have started to develop their own apps to complement the existing IT and digital services.
Mobile apps are developed for a precise platform, and the two most popular platforms today are iOS and Android.
Our Developers use Android Q Beta, this is the preferred version of Android, it sets our clients up to take advantage of a vast range of new features, from foldable devices to stronger security protections for all our clients, we have to mention Kotlin at this stage as Kotlin, allow our developers to write better Android apps because it is a modern statically typed programming language that speeds up our productivity and delivers faster results to our clients.
As highly trained iOS developers our team are responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Our iOS developers are proficient with at least one of the two programming languages for the iOS platform: Objective-C or Swift.
A mobile application development platform (MADP) may be a special kind of code that permits a business to build, test and perhaps deploy mobile applications for smartphones and tablets.
A business can either build its own mobile application development platform or buy one from the many third-party products available on the market. Mobile applications development platforms give developers one single environment and all of the tools the developer needs to create a mobile application.
Most platforms are geared toward creating iOS or Android applications, there is a growing trend now to produce cross-platform applications and provide an environment with specific tools. Many companies who want to introduce mobile applications provide them in house developers with a platform to write, manage, and deploy mobile applications. This process usually takes place entirely within a development or IT department.
Let’s bring you mobile app idea to life, contact us and let’s start the conversation.
- UK's controversial 'porn blocker' plan dropped October 16, 2019A plan to force porn sites to verify users' ages will be shelved, says Digital Secretary Nicky Morgan.
- Dark web child abuse: Hundreds arrested across 38 countries October 16, 2019The site, run from South Korea, had hundreds of thousands of videos containing child abuse.
- 'Sextortion botnet spreads 30,000 emails an hour’ October 16, 2019A huge network of hijacked computers is sending out notes threatening to publish compromising images, researchers say.
- Twitter tweaks rules after calls to ban Trump October 16, 2019Twitter clarifies how the viral spread of world leaders' tweets could be limited in future
- Unmanned ship to go on 400-year-old journey across the Atlantic October 16, 2019UK-based team to chart unprecedented waters with fully autonomous sea journey.
- Germany will not bar Huawei from its 5G networks October 16, 2019The ruling is welcomed by the Chinese company, which warned against "politicising security".
- Why scientists are ‘listening’ to the Matterhorn October 16, 2019Sparked by an unexpected rockfall, researchers placed sensors on the mountain to monitor the site.
- 'Send nudes' Boohoo ad banned after complaint October 15, 2019The advert for clothes in skin tones was not socially responsible, the UK advertising watchdog rules.
- Google chief: I'd disclose smart speakers before guests enter my home October 15, 2019Rick Osterloh suggests house guests have the right to know smart speakers are in use before entering.
- Pixel 4 seeks to reclaim low-light photography crown for Google October 15, 2019Google adds an astrophotography mode to its new phone, allowing it to take pictures of the Milky Way.